Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

what will i do? The PATCH freezes

it says failed to get 2012-2011-20data_gm.gpf file

im running a crossover 13 and im using macbook air mid 2012 help please

The file name you stated ("2012-2011-20data_gm.gpf") doesn't look correct. Please could you state the correct one?

here it is please help me :(

it patched for about 20mins then it ends right there :( i really dont know what to do anymore. i reinstall and all of that.
is there any way i could make this thing work if yes please guid me. it will be a great help :( thank you so much

Try manually downloading the problematic file and putting it in your IRO client installation folder.

To open your IRO client installation folder in Finder:

1. In CrossOver, choose ConfigureManage bottles from the menu bar.

2. Select the bottle that contains your Ragnarök Online client installation.

3. Open the Bottle tab and then press Open C: drive.

4. Navigate to Gravity/Ragnarok Online.

Still, It didnt worked :(

how will i solved this? :(

For the record, the cause of Neurology's problem was an unreliable connection between his computer and the IRO update server. I helped him work around it by manually downloading all of the updates he needed and sending them to him.

Richard Graham wrote:

For the record, the cause of Neurology's problem was an unreliable
connection between his computer and the IRO update server. I helped
him work around it by manually downloading all of the updates he
needed and sending them to him.

Nice work! Thanks for posting back what solved the problem!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUXRIcnNOWlQ0VEJ5RUhyQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9