Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ragnarok Classic Server

Hi

i have followed all of your instructions to open the classic server however it still loads up completely minimized or when i run command it opens in wine explorer

There is a bug in the IRO Pre-Renewal ("Classic") client that causes its window to be set to a tiny size when it is opened for the first time. To prevent this from occurring:

In CrossOver, choose Programs → Run command… from the menu bar.
Choose the bottle that contains your Ragnarök Online client installation.
Press Browse…, navigate to the client installation folder, and then choose the file Setup_Classic.exe.

(when i get to this point it opens in a wine explorer and dosent open the client

not sure what to do now..

Please repeat steps 1–3 of the instructions, copy the contents of the Command field to the clipboard, and then paste the copied text into a reply to this post.

By the way, please post any future questions about my guide in the Comments section of the guide or the guide's thread on the WarpPortal forum. 😊

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM3lYcmRRM3Q3WFdoaHBLOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9