Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Issues with private servers using Renewal

Hey guys, I've been trying to get Gathering Ragnarok online to work with Crossover. I use the other application to install it and choose the full-install ".exe" file to put into the bottle. I can get as far as the patcher opening up, but when I press play, nothing happens. I'm willing to believe it has something to do with the file location as well. Sometimes when I try to launch it after moving the file it tells me "There is no Windows program configured to open this file." or my favorite "CrossoverGames lots of blah blah blah returned 53." the second one seems like an error message but at the same time, it seems like a value might be missing or something weird. I'm going to look into the possibility that I'm missing certain files that make the game run.

Oh! And my problem seems to be with servers that include the "Newer" 3rd job option, any server that has a full installer and no 3rd job option tends to run just fine. I haven't really had any problems with this until recently. Hopefully someone here can help me fix this! Thank you in advance!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWXVmcGt1djJ5QlM3dHJGNiIsImdkcHIiOjB9