Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ragnarok "Now logging out"

Hi!

Playing Ragnarok (private server) on a Mac. Had some trouble with initial installation, but managed to "Run command" on either setup.exe or rag.exe to launch the patcher and everything works fine.

I have two issues (I think unrelated to each other)

1. When I'm in fullscreen mode, and I alt+tab (cmd+tab), the game minimizes and never maximizes. I have to quit the program and reopen to continue to play. This affects doing research on browsers, idle vending, etc.

2. When I'm not in fullscreen mode (this only happens when not on full screen), when I idle-vend (I leave my blacksmith vending in the background as I work), upon checking on the game, the only pop-up that comes is "Now logging out." I have no idea why this comes, I only experience it when I'm idle-vending and not on full-screen mode. Also, this can happen from the first 5 mins to 25 mins of idle-vend.

Im not sure if using other programs (Chrome, VLC, Printers (when I need to print documents)) affect this (when not on full screen mode)

Can anyone help to provide a solution for either of these issues?

Thanks in advance

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUFNWWDNxUG1LVWR5N3BYTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9