Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Full-screen mode mouse problems

When running Ragnarok in Full-screen mode (which you can control in the "setup" menu), some users and testers have reported that the mouse rises to the top of the screen and stays put. We haven't yet found any hacks to get around this, but we're looking into it. It is, therefore, recommended to play in non-Fullscreen mode.

I was having the same issue, and window mode kept crashing, somehow changing the game resolution in the settings to just below maximum fixed the problem for me.

Any solution for this? I tried changing the resolution of the game and none worked. I tried installing older versions and nothing as well.

Would be all fine and dandy, but the only reason I am required to play in Full Screen is because I can't see anything besides distorted graphics in windowed mode. So far, not one program I have installed has worked with Crossovers and this is the icing, as they say

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR0JGV0duNmZFUXU2WTl2VCIsImdkcHIiOjB9