Railroad Tycoon 2 Platinum Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installs well and runs but has some problems.

I am using Kubuntu 9.0.2. Tried UXA and EXA acceleration on Intel GMA graphics. The game works in some situations and crashes X Server on other occasions. It may be a Intel driver problem rather than Crossover Games. For example, in the 3rd scenario of the campaign, I can choose the first and third game option when starting the scenario without crashing. Selecting the 2nd one crashes X Server.

Works well with Ubuntu 9.04. Kubuntu crashed at some point but Ubuntu did not crash when I started a few different scenarios. Worhy of a Silver if not a Gold. Have updated for Silver, hope it is reflected.

Works fine in scenario mode on Mac 10.6.2. (I had to set the bottle to Emulate Desktop mode first)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoickV2ZkdwcEFteFZMaHB2ZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9