Red Faction Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game status Crossover Games 9.1

Graphics: Nvidia 9400M

Maybe its me, but i aint get this game working at the moment.
It says it works Silver and gold in 8.1.3 and 8.1.4. But With my imac i get a hard crash.
I get the game installed, no problems at all. I configure the game, let the setup detect my graphicscard...
Updating the game, doenst work with the autoupdater, but manually download and install the patches does.
However, it wont change the fact that it doenst work! I patched it to 1.2 and to pure 3.0. al no use.
WIneHQ says platinum, even with Wine version 1.2R6.
But maybe its that they have different videocards on their Linux machines, i dont know. But on my Imac, it doenst work.

Made a Support Ticket for this one. When a bug is attached, you will also see it in the ticket tab.

Note: In 8.1.4 it works great altough you need to set the dinput8 library to: native Windows.

Cheers.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYjZtaG5XUFFDUHJDQ3E3eCIsImdkcHIiOjB9