Return to Castle Wolfenstein Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Tested a bit more extensively I think...

I managed to tweak the game up to 1680x1050 through the console and it looked quite good. From what I found, the game appears to work perfectly for 3 stages. After you complete 'Tram' it will crash, apparently during a loading sequence.

Very funny actually, this is the exact same place the PPC OS X client will crash if you play it on an Intel Mac through Rosetta emulation.

Just a quick update:

You can save the game at the end of the troublesome stage, then quit and load the program in Safe Mode. Load the save, complete the troublesome level. It should (worked for me) get through to the next level. Then save, quit and resume playing with the regular client.

I'd also just like to say that this is certainly not a Gold App when it can't even get through the third stage without tweaking.

Just a quick update, I managed to run the game beginning to end, no errors whatsoever via 7.1.1 Mac Games. Very compatible title.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1NWOW03ZmRwZWtXUnNhNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9