Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Unable to connect to server

I installed Rift, loaded the patches, but whenever I try to actually play it it gets to around 77% and wont connect to the server. I can also see others are having this same issue. Anyone know if this is going to get fixed?

exactly the same problem here.. using most current version of Crossover Games.. using a MacBook Pro. Have ruled out router and firewall by removing them from config. There is no problem like this on the Rift Forums so have to conclude this is a crossover glitch. Have had Crossover for over a year now, and there is not one single game I can say has installed without fault, and no single game I retain for long in that mode. Very unhappy with this, but little I can do.

Time to load up bootcamp and do things that way I think.

sad.. so much potential.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiekVoV2JHVktFY1JaUmRLRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9