Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #4 - didn't fix anything

I just ran the patch, and now i click play and the there is not even the start screen. it seems nothing runs.

Having the same problem on Mac.

Same here.

Same, tried 10.1.0 and hotfix.

Same here on my MAC, but my friend using Wine said it works! But im still sticking with Xovergames!! make Rift Gold medal please!!!! and fix this lol, how many days will we have to wait?

Same here on an iMac. Selecting play does nothing.

I'm seeing the same thing on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and Crossover Games 10.1.0.

The hack never worked for me, either, but as of last night I would at least get the never-ending loading splash screen. Now I don't even get that, nor can I cancel the RIFT process once I've clicked "PLAY". When I try to do so through the launcher it complains that the patch process is still running even though the patch successfully completed earlier. The only way I can terminate it is to force-quit the bottle.

Same here. Was playing before the patch with the hack but now nothing. Help?

I can speak for our entire staff when I say "AAAAAARGH!"

This "stuck at the play button" behavior doesn't seem affected by using either the hack or "regular" 10.1. We're working on it.

do you have any idea when you will have a fix that can be downloaded so we can countinue to play?

Please check this thread for the latest updates:

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=8390;forum=1;msg=108652

where you will currently find good news.

1 to 11 of 11

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWDNGQlRGbTNIcFBUZkxjeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9