Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #6 - 2/7/11: game start, select character ok, loading server, then freeze

Hello,
Before the hotfix #6 of 2/7/11, the game doesn't start on my Macbook Pro 2011.

After the fix, the game start normaly, i can choose my caracter, the server where i play load corectly but it's freezing on the first screen of play.

I try windowed, 800X600, with all graphics low, all sounds effects low, but it's the same.

Thank you in advance. If Rift run fine, i could delete my bootcamp partition.

I can yonfirm that with hotfix #6 Rift is working again on my Mac with original CrossOver 10.1. Thank you Trion!

you got chance
Me, i install steam on crossver, i download rift, i run it, and it's the same problem

what can i do?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR2RxZTdUeXNoTjVjZzZxayIsImdkcHIiOjB9