Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Potential Gold rank game here.

I here by recommend this game to all linux gamers, its the first full graphics game that has been released in a long that that has just worked, with a crosstie attachment to crossover games this game would get a gold.

The games runs no matter what i throw at it.

the best performance however comes when you turn anti-aliasing to none and shadows, the higher those two go the less fps you will get.

however you can set those to none and have the rest set to ultra and still get 30fps.

The only problem this game seems to have is the patching process and what apps to have installed with crosstie.

The only problem i see that may arise is if rift is shipped with some kind of anti hacking software like aion did,

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYk1jeUZmd01OeEI4eWtFSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9