Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Do you guys work on Saturdays???

Cause i bought crossover games for Mac and i asked access to the nightly... so i can join my friends on Rift...

So... do you...do you?!?!?!

Regards,

Duarte

You don't need advocate access to the nightly builds. CXG 10.1.0b1 is what you should be -testing-.

But i don't have access to the beta, i sent an e-mail to info@codeweavers.com.
Is there any other way to have access to the beta?

Duarte Santos wrote:

But i don't have access to the beta, i sent an e-mail to
info@codeweavers.com.
Is there any other way to have access to the beta?

Hi,

To answer your question, no, CW staff do not work over the weekend.
That said, I can see you have customer status, and all things considered
I think it'll be ok if I contact you via email so you can get a copy of
the current beta....

Cheers!

This is very kind of you!
Thank you very much!

Regards,

Duarte

Is there any I could also have access to the beta, I also emailed this morning but clearly as they don't work over weekends it will be to no avail. I have customer status.

Any Help would be much appreciated thanks...

Does anyone know if a digital download of Rift works with the beta.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid211eVM0cmd2UkpzVUxOQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9