Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

issue with soul tree window size

Heyo,

by and large Rift runs really well on my mac. only have 2 problems in total so far, and im wondering if there are any suggestions. Using a 15" macbook pro i bought in january, cheapest upgrade that has a separate video card option. Unfortunately dont remember the details.

1- my Soul Tree window, when opened, is way too large and i cannot actually see the "save & exit" button at the bottom of the window. (it goes off the screen)

Worked around by changing resolution of Rift and i could drag the soul tree window beyond the border of the Rift game window to show me the window's save & exit button.
hoping there is a /command i can use to save and exit the soul tree editor to avoid doing this every time.

2- map lag - when opening map 5-10 seconds of freeze up, happens on my mac with crossfire, but not on my desktop pc

If UI items are in wacky places or otherwise mangled, try resetting them to the default locations:

Main Menu -> Settings -> Interface -> Display -> Reset UI

This can happen if the video resolution changes. The soul tree window can take up the whole screen, but it does fit on 800x600 size.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNlU4WEd0VzVZaFV6eWdjNiIsImdkcHIiOjB9