Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

"the game is unable to download more data and will have to exit"

Followed all the instructions, started downloading through the launcher on Mac OS X.

Can make a character, but I try to login, but as soon as it gets to 20% loaded, this error message comes up.

I am unable to play at all due to this error... I have every driver updated and downloaded that crossfire told me to download- so I am unsure of what is wrong.

I just used 10GB of my download amount for nothing I guess. This seems like wasted effort on my part.

Is the patcher fully done downloading the game? The background downloading while playing doesn't work and reports something like that.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicVBOUWZlWWJreFByMnFRdiIsImdkcHIiOjB9