Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Addons

Hi!
How do i install addons?
I don't have the the interface at the drive_c folder

Help please i need addons

No one "needs" add ons, but they are easy to set up for. I am not sure about Mac, but on Linux just run this command:

mkdir -p ~/Documents/RIFT/Interface/Addons

Then, drop your uncompressed Addon dirs into that final dir. You may need to then visit RIFT's Addon features from the log on screen, to place a check mark next to your newly installed addons, to enable them.

And what i have to do in mac?

If the Mac version of Crossover works similarly to the Linux version, then the RIFT installer likely created at least the "RIFT" directory somewhere under your home dir on your local file system. I would bring up a file browser and look around, or perhaps run a local disk search for it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWUNicXpCckpyTmZud2dudyIsImdkcHIiOjB9