Rift Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Glyph/Rift OS X?

Has anyone had any success on OS X getting Glyph/Rift to work as Glyph seems to be required to launch Rift now and Glyph doesn't seems to work at all?

I've had acceptable luck with Glyph's launcher on both an upgrade to an existing RIFT install and a fresh Glyph/RIFT install.

The only weird thing is Glyph keeps yelling at me about not being able to find the update server while I'm playing. Otherwise it was smooth sailing.

Im running OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRlpaRUd1VW1Zc2NCS1dQUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9