RPG Maker VX Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem Playtesting and playing games

Everything installed fine, both the game installation and the RTP installation. I can create games, etc. But I cannot playtest- CrossOver freezes every time and I have to Force Quit. This even happens if I download someone else's game to play, the game will pop up (black screen) and then CrossOver freezes until I exit. Any help at all would be appreciated! Thanks.

I am having the same issue on Crossover 12 in Ubuntu 12.10. Here is the backtrace file. I don't know how to read them yet so I cant be any help.

RPG Maker VX Backtrace

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1lBTjY4VnhOYWtXZW1rQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9