Sacrifice Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Not working with CX Games 7.2.2 Mac

Seems to have trouble entering full screen. Tried Direct3d HAL/RGB/RGB T+L, and no difference. Installs fine with gog.com installer, but will not make it to title screen.

This appears to have been fixed in Crossover Games 8.0 for Mac. Direct3d HAL/RGB/RGB T+L all worked for me on OSX 10.6.1. However I was using the steam version so perhaps there could be a difference in program version also. I would recommend upgrading to 8.0 and trying again.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRmNFcXEzckthQ1NVZXNrQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9