Sam & Max: Saves the World Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Sam and Max Season 1 on iMac

Since Telltale is having a sale I bought all three seasons of Sam & Max. Since season 1 doesn't run natively on the Mac I decided to try Crossover Games since, if it works, I'd be willing to pay the price to be able to play season 1. My problem is that while the demo game runs fine, when I click on "Already paid? Unlock the full game" it goes into limbo and nothing happens. When I click on "Buy it!" it tells me there's a problem with my internet connection (just did it right now), so I'm assuming I need to do something to allow it connect & verify that it's paid for, but I'm clueless as to what it is I need to do.

Thanks,
Jyri

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYks1dUNXUTIyZlRnWXJXcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9