Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Linux Crashes on Character login

Greetings, i've just installed CXgames 10 trial to play SMT online.
The games runs fine until the character login and then i get this error:
(1.439) An error has occurred (10001) [Drt[8]][19,88,14]. Quitting Shim Megami Tensei; IMAGINE.
I've installed the game using a client downloaded from Gamershell because akamai kept on stopping the download and i've already tried to set the InsideOptions.txt file as suggested in the aeria games forum thread.
The distro i'm using is ubuntu 10.10, any suggestions?
Anyway thank you for your work :)

Reshaim wrote:

Greetings, i've just installed CXgames 10 trial to play SMT online.

The games runs fine until the character login and then i get this
error:
(1.439) An error has occurred (10001) [Drt[8]][19,88,14]. Quitting
Shim Megami Tensei; IMAGINE.
I've installed the game using a client downloaded from Gamershell
because akamai kept on stopping the download and i've already tried
to set the InsideOptions.txt file as suggested in the aeria games
forum thread.
The distro i'm using is ubuntu 10.10, any suggestions?
Anyway thank you for your work :)

I have this exact same problem, one thread beneath yours, roughly down to the same OS, error and everything.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVlp3RUZGV1ZIN2VBRU5aTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9