Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

error in file mismatch

I upgraded to the latest version of crossover, but I'm having trouble with this program. I think it has something to do with temporary internet files.

How do I know when crossover has finished upgrading? There is a little progress bar, but then it disappears. I see nothing indicating that it is upgrading.

How do I go about deleting temporary internet files? Do I have to download IE 8? I deleted a few folders that said temporary and temporary internet files, but no luck.

Hi...

...just note that this is an officially supported application.
That being the case, you should perhaps try sending an email to
info@codweavers.com informing them of your problem ; they may
have a simple fix for you =)...

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS2d6a1czV0tXYkhYdVNINCIsImdkcHIiOjB9