Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Concerning Migration

It seems the game is migrating to Atlus Online soon and I want to know if anyone has info on if the game will run normally. I expect I will have to re-download the game from Atlus but will the CrossTie change to correct this? I don't care about character data I just want to know if anyone has an idea on how this migration will be handled. It would be a shame if this causes me to no longer be able to play it. Your time to answer my questions is much appreciated. (I apologize if any similar threads were posted but I saw none)

I don't think much will change, I personally even doubt that you will have to redownload major parts of the client itself.
You will most likely have to replace the information in the ImagineUpdate.dat and ImagineClient.dat files. After you made the appropriate changes the Updater should take care of the rest itself.

The proper information will most likely only be available once the game fully migrated to Atlus Online's servers. Just be patient, it won't cause too many issues with CrossOver compatibility.

• Kalaydo
    MegaTen GameSage

Good to hear. I shall await the full migration patiently and with much positive anticipation then.

I have a question to you, because it seems u know quite a bit about this....

so...me and a friend wanted to start playing again MegaTen, but I could not log in....then i read about the whole thing with atlus and that we have to login between February 1st and April 7th to trasnsfer our accounts and chars and so on.

but i just tried a few days ago, because i did not know about it...i hope there is any other possibility to transfer everything -.-

so do u know something and can help us?.....

Thanks!

If you previously held an account with character data but did not log into the game during the outlined timeframe in order to be eligible for data migration, I am afraid you are out of luck and your character data is lost, I'm sorry.

If you have more questions about this, please direct them to ATLUS ONLINE as the game is out of Aeria's hands at this point and they cannot offer any further support for IMAGINE.

• Kalaydo
    MegaTen GameSage

That's not 100% true Andy dear.
According to the ex-product manager for Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE, they've passed on ALL user data pertaining to Megaten to Atlus Online.
However, whether or not you're eligible for the transfer we don't know. All we can say is that Atlus has the data, and should they choose to they can reinstate your characters.
However, as it stands you will most likely not see your characters unless Atlus has other plans.
As previously said, contact Atlus for more information.
There's little we sages or Aeria in general can do to help, since we don't have any sort of control over the game any longer.

Best of luck to you all!

/Dojan5 - Megaten GameSage.

Thank you so much, guys. I will contact ATLUS very soon and hope they can help me.
Time with Aeria was great!! =)

And best luck to you, too!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUVkzcENOUE5wcXZ6RnRLayIsImdkcHIiOjB9