Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

how you've resolved the GL & cursor glitches?

Hello there, It seems it requires a good portion of work to put it into full throttle. In fact it works pretty bad with a current stable release and there was only one way for me to make it run that very tricky editing of registry to enable the GLSL parameter. Yes it works much better with 7.2 beta however the beta itself requires some fixes as well. Hope it remains nowadays with the newest stable release :)

Kindest Regards

Any chance we could get some details on that procedure?
Especially the registry and the editing you did.

Hello! yes my pleasure as it was posted once somewhere on a thread by stuff memebers.
The algorithm is:

1. plug in the receptacle... meditate to something peaceful...
  2. Let Mac OS X start then install Megaten I guess to winxp bottle would be fine;
  3. run CX go Programs / Run Command -> in 'run command' window select the bottle where the Megaten were already installed in a 'running' d/d field type: regedit and the Registry Editor dialog will appears browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Wine - Direct3D open parameter useGLSL and change it to enabled.
  4. Reboot CX

it works for me with a couple of glitches like invalid cursor. Anyway you could now use the recent beta to run it on your own risk.
Regards and have fun :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS0JicjY1Tktlbjllc0hOUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9