Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game crashes

My game suddenly crashes after a while of playing, I get an error saying something about [FS(DRT[39]) and always the number 10001. Any suggestions?

Uh... what I said before... ;) Use CXG 7.2.0

I'd strongly suggest using the Install Software menu command, and select Shin Megami Tensei from the list of supported games. If you don't see it listed, you're using the 'wrong' version.

I had similar issues before 7.2.0, and the current release fixed every last one.

I have the same thing but I have 7.2.0 but megaten is not in the list

It is listed as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine and it is only in 7.2 of CrossOver Games. It does not appear in CrossOver Office.

thanks,
-aric

Thanks for the quick reply I even went baack to check and redownloaded it and it is cross over 7.2.0. This is driving me crazy do you know how to install directx 9 with crossover I read its a video error although it looks good till it crashes.

The only things in the install software windows is
CrossOverHtml engine
Eve
Guild Wars
Half Life
Spore
Steam
Steam via
World of War Craft

this is the linux verson just so you know

Thanks for any sugestions

Ahhhh linux..

sorry Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is not working on linux yet. We are working on why but at present it is only working on Mac.

If you file a support ticket then we can link it to the bug and it will help add weight to getting it fixed.

thanks

Hi, I'm trying out Codeweavers Games specifically to play Megaten Imagine Online on Linux. I have the demo version and it fails with the error:

(1.216)An error has occurred(10001)[Drt[8]][19,85,14]. Quitting Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE.

This shows up in a separate dialog window with an "OK" button. When I click it the game exits.

This occurs after I start the game proper, log in, and it's just about to show the character screen. It does show my character's name, level, and server, but I only see the background, and no character. It's so close!! 😊

I tried filing a bug as suggested above but I can't figure out how to do that. There's no "New bug" button or anything like that on the Bugs tab for this game. Maybe I can only file bugs if I'm a customer? I want to be a customer, but only if this game starts working on Linux 😊

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeaver's Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

Yes, MegaTen fails on Linux with that error. We have an existing bug setup that we are working on. Thanks!

The more customers or potential customers we hear from the more resources we will devote to it.

thanks!
-aric

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVXhOUExHMktTWlRTcjhtcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9