Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Shaders?

Why is it that I'm getting the message about shaders not being supported and therefore I can't get all the glowy effects and stuff working under os x. I have an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M which I believe should be able to handle the shaders. Is this simply not supported or why is it not working for me.

Thanks,
Francois.

Maybe it wants 2.0 or 3.0 shaders. For this you'll have to enable GLSL(hint: Check the Team Fortress 2 forum and tips, it is heavilly discussed there).

GLSL can trigger bugs in MacOS drivers. I am working on working around those bugs as good as possible, so hopefully the next release will have Shader Model 3.0 support by defaults on cards that support them.

Cool thanks, can't we add this as a tip under the game's support page? I figured it out, basically open up regedit in the bottle, then change HKCU/Software/Wine/Direct3D/UseGLSL to true - or something like that...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWFQ3bWhZRVlGUm5ZdllmcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9