Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Error message, help?

I'm using Linux and today I finally installed this game. I know there is some error with seeing your character when making it, but I was lucky enough to have a friend make my character.
Anyways, when I log onto myself and go to really ENTER the game, an error message with:
(1.227) An error has occured (10001) [Drt[8] [19,86,14] Quitting Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE

comes up and crashes the game.
Anyway to fix this? Or any suggestions on when the game will be fixed from this?

Currently, there are issues with running SMT:I under Linux. Outstanding issues are expected to be resolved with the next release.

When will this new release come out?

Not sure when CXG 8.0 is due to be released. They're just finishing up CrossOver Standard and Pro now. The focus will probably shift to CXG after that.

Ugh, I get so close to playing. xD
Now, with this new update they made, I believe, I can now play some of the movie to the intro of the game. >_<;
But with success, also comes my fail. I got another error message after being told to go to home 2 and then I can't play. xD
Yet again, makes me quit the game.
Sooooooo close!
xD

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYnFrbXJ3VlprNHdSWXVRVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9