Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mac: Error on a blank window

I Have a mac with OS X 10.5.7
Using crossover mac pro version 8 I have installed Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine.
I`am able to update and play for a couple of minutes.
Then there comes a blank screen with Error only and the program shut itself down.

Here is the console log I have copied:
http://pastebin.com/m41220a38

Per our conversation in #crossover on freenode for the reference of others.

[05:23] <madpinger> JeroenDV, I believe you need to dl and install Cross over games, to play Megaten
[05:24] <madpinger> you should have a lic for it, IIRC as part of your lic for Cross over Pro MAC
[05:24] <madpinger> basically, For the games to work, it would break office type apps, etc so you have to use a different build for the games

Reinstall SMT:I in a new bottle under CXG 7.2.2. ...and use the "Install Software" menu. That will fix any font issues.

If you do not see SMT:I in the list of supported applications, you're using the wrong/old version of CrossOver.

(For the record, Linux version doesn't work just yet. It will be)

I have contacted the sales and they have given me a code for registering.
It works fine now.

What was the problem, then? I'm getting this same issue. So you're saying I need a code to register? Register what? Crossover?

Yes that would be it.
You have to buy CrossOver, upon doing so, you'll receive a code which you use in order to activate the program. :3

Oh, I see. So the caveat to the trial is that it can only be used for a few minutes at a time? I just want to make sure it'll work well before I buy it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSzZLSkZ0WGRGN1g3RWVHbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9