Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Trying to connect server...

When I try to open the patcher, it stops at "Trying to connect server..."
I thought that it was just loading so I let it on for the whole day. When I came back, it's still "Trying to connect server..."

You may need to add exceptions for SMT in your firewall. Otherwise, depending on what game client version you have (run ImagineClient.exe directly in Window mode. You can change to Window mode by running ImagineOption.exe.) there are manual patches available at http://megaten.aeriagames.com/download.
But before you do the manual patching, try adding the exceptions.
The game updater runs on port 80, and ImagineClient.exe runs on port 10666.

Best of luck.
/Dojan5 Megaten Game Sage

how do i do that , I'm using os x

if I do the manual patch then how will I open the " C_Drive" which contains the "Aria Games - MegaTen" so that I could put the manual patch files in there... "Using Finder"

Ok. I know the directory now

What Manual Patch will I download. There are like so many to choose from
How do I know what will I download. I don't know the version of what I am patching

You need to download them in order from your current version.
You find out your current version by opening ImagineClient.exe in Window Mode, the title bar reads the current version.

If your current version is e.g. 1.268U you need to download patch 1.269, 1.270 etc.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYUFkWUxhNHN2dEtSelpINyIsImdkcHIiOjB9