Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

reinstall problem

I'm trying to re download shin megami tensei imagine. I've installed html crossover, direct x runtime legacy, and japanese font override.

Downloading it from the list doesn't work. It won't load the html because it says access denied. Next, I tried to download the client from aeriagames website. It downloads, but it gets stuck in initializing.

I'm running Mac OS X on a macbook air. I have purchased crossover games and have registered the software. The program has installed correctly and worked in the past.

Any ideas?

Kelly H.

Hi,

Question - have you tried installing it via the C4P profile?

Cheers!

I suggest you download the client from the GamersHell mirror instead.
The Akamai Netsession powered Aeria Games downloader can be unreliable even on native systems.

Good luck!
/Dojan - Megaten Game Sage

Damn.

Be sure you do both things they mentioned here until something can be done to fix this. (it appears the installer that CXG uses doesn't work, or has moved, or both)

First and foremost, use the CXG Software Installer for everything.

•Download and extract the software from the link Dojan provided.
•Then use the CXG Software Installer (or C4P, or TIE file) to start the process, BUT
•Instead of letting it download the software, select "Choose Installer File" and point it to the package you just downloaded.

I'm having issues getting this installed as well. I download the installer from GamersHell, but I can't seem to extract the file. Archive Utility gives me an error about 100% extraction (Error 1 - Operation not permitted). The Unarchiver just fails at 100% extraction. A file does get extracted but it is corrupt. I'm currently downloading another mirror from AtomicGamer. Hopefully its just the file that was screwed up.

Ignore my post. The download was bad. I found another mirror and its working fine. Suggest downloaing from AtomicGamer if GamersHell doesn't work or is corrupted.

The gamershell mirror works fine. I think your download got corrupted somehow.
I'm glad it worked out though!

ok i have everything installed however. at the login screen it keeps saying Authentication error, or something

Thank you for the help! I'll try both of those and see if it works. If not, I'll be back.

Sorry, thought this was a newer thread. Not trying to resurrect here. Sorry again.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid3N4UTVkTldHNUdmbkJldyIsImdkcHIiOjB9