SimCity 3000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Sim City 3000 Demo

I know this isn't the full game so please don't post a flame here about it.

But the demo plays extremely good. I only get one small error about the timer but the game still play's. And if you re-start the demo the timer error won't show up on the second run.

You will have to set SC3000 to use win2k as the OS or it won't work.
This may also help in the full game 😊
And since the full game is only $9.95 I think ill pick a copy up.

SC3000 Demo : http://www.3dgamers.com/games/simcity3/downloads/

My config settings:

[AppDefaults\\sc3demo.exe\\x11drv]
; Sim City 3000 -- play in OpenGL Mode
"Desktop" = "800x600"
"Managed" = "N"

[AppDefaults\\sc3demo.exe\\Version]
"Windows" = "win2k"

Tom

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidDN4OTVDdGJLTlhIWlRUTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9