SimCity 3000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

even doesn't work fine under windows

There is already a linux version of this one. And it works much better as the windows version (That allways crashed on my windows box - it's a well known problem). It should first work fine under windows to get it to work fine under linux ....

Anonymous

It's true that there's a version for linux, but the company producing it, Loki Games, closed it's doors almost 2 years ago. There are no ways to buy new copies of the game. A quick search of the web shows that you can still buy the Windows version of the game.

Mike K

Anonymous

Hmm... $46 plus shipping for the Linux copy, or $9.95 ($6 on sale) for the Windows version at Target... 😊

Frank Hendriksen wrote:

Tux Games http://www.tuxgames.com still has some copies.

Sorry for flagging your legitimate post as spam, but that URL no longer has anything to do with Linux gaming, and I don't know a better way to call a ninja's attention to unlink the URL. I'm re-locking this thread now. Ninjas: Feel free to delete my post.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicXFXU3ZhV0hSNWhwYzY4ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9