Singularity Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Performance lag

Hello,

just a question to other users. I'm running the game on decent hardware, but sometimes it just slows down and start lagging.
This can be recognized by the choppy sound after which the framerate starts dropping.

I'm quite sure it's not hardware-related because normally the game runs very well. Neither there are other applications running or consuming the CPU.
This problem can be solved by restarting the game.
It makes me think about crossover& wine bug. Any ideas?

Ł.

Perhaps that game's patch v.1.1 is the solution.

Fixes :

• Texture streaming: some players have experienced a streaming bug that occurred on higher resolutions after playing for extended periods. This has been fixed.
  • Networking connectivity: a few players have experienced a matchmaking bug when searching for a game where they would become stuck on the "Finding Best Match" screen. This has been fixed.

Last update: Tuesday, July 20, 2010
    File size: 23.1 MB

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZko2dnFQYWRMYmR4U3VUNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9