Sins of a Solar Empire Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Kinda works

Installs OK (wouldnt install at all in plain crossover) and runs well but crashes sometimes.

Any special tricks to get it to run?

Launch the .exe from Crossover Run Command... I found trying to launch the Crossover-created shortcut usually doesn't work. Still crashes a lot.

yeah crashes after the research screen gets opened for me all the time makes the game unplayable, shame since i really want to play it.

I was able to get it to run (latest version) via the command line without any tweaks. Only thing that doesn't work is video options screen which all the settings are blank.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1k1WDk2TWV2WmZIRXo3dSIsImdkcHIiOjB9