Sins of a Solar Empire Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Any updates?

Any updates on this game? Does it work better now?

I was testing it earlier today and it seemed to be running okay. However, I experienced a software freeze when attempting to create a multiplayer game (players on Windows machines could see it though. We were using ad hoc wireless off of my macbook pro) I wasn't able to see their games, though I suspect this may have something to do with the ad hoc wifi connection. I'll do some more testing with wired LAN.

The game itself seems to function just fine, though I only played it for a moment. However, the video settings option page is still utterly useless.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoielA0YVZkd25XZVVCN01xWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9