Sins of a Solar Empire Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Random Crashing

Has anyone been able to fix the random crashing issue with Sins?

Just installed Sin's

CSG 7.2.2
Kubuntu 9.04 (x64)

installs and runs ok but still random crashing issue. not been able to play more than a few minutes so far.

same issue for me as well

I don't know if this will help you, but I have found that if I increase any of the ship and building graphics settings to 'highest' the game will crash seemingly at random. Setting all ship and building settings to high eliminates the problem. Don't know why, but there you go. Planet detail, on the other hand, can be set to highest with no problem.

I can confirm this but its not really a big issue

Alex

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidlNNWUJabms3OExwUkFiTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9