Space Rangers 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crashes hard, forces a system reboot.

Installs fine, but crashes hard when run, forcing a reboot. Don't see why, as this isn't a very intensive game. I'm using Crossover Games 7.1.1 and OS 10.5.4, with the commercial disc version of SR2. Stardock has a digital download version without Starforce, but I haven't tried it. Starforce could have something to do with it. Anyone have any ideas? The only other game that forces a system reboot as of now is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Tried it again with the 10.5.5 update and the latest nightly build. No more hard crash, but now I just get a black screen.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN3luazNuU1JhR3p2djR2diIsImdkcHIiOjB9