S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mouse Centers Constantly

I can run this game fine from the steam version on Crossover Games 8.1.4 on OSX 10.6.2, however the mouse continually centers every time you move it. This means you cannot click on any of the graphics options to reduce them to make the game not laggy. If this can be fixed then the game should be completely playable.

try this

open console and type:
"input_exclusive_mode 1" without quotes

my mouse also works on "1200x1024px window mode"

m00nk startet the game wit command line parameter (never testet because i dont know how)

m00nk wrote:

I have used the command line switches: -nosound -i to start the
game.
Without the first switch game is stopped with blak blank screen (the
intro must be shown here).
Without the second switch the mouse is locked at the middle of the
screen.

Hi !

Installing and running the game with CrossOver works fine !

Mouse is stucked in the middle of the screen on the menus, and the only wayaround that worked for me was typing "input_exclusive_mode 0", but then in-game mouse has limited turn-scope.

So, in game, i must type "input_exclusive_mode 1" in the game's console (~) : then it works fine.

SO :

• Menu : "input_exclusive_mode 0"
  • In-game : "input_exclusive_mode 1"

Thank you !

Vincent

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNmtHYlBBdFROVDVCdFJ1ayIsImdkcHIiOjB9