S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Maybe a nood question...

I've installed STALKER with the newest crossover, enerything went fine and after the game loaded, it was playable. After I quit and returned to my desktop, I have no way of reopening STALKER as I can't find where it installed!? Am I getting something wrong here?thanks in advance,
Ezra

Hi,

Which release of this game are you referring to? Steam or
some other distribution of this game?

Cheers!

Also, need to know which operating system you are on. I'm guessing you are not talking about steam since that one should be easily findable through steam... I don't know a thing about linux unfortunately but for Mac version of Crossover go to Users>Library>Application Support>Crossover Games or Crossover>bottles>"name of the bottle you installed it to">program files> then the STALKER folder should be there. If you have more than one bottle and don't know where you put it check them all. If that doesn't help let us know what you find.

Even easier, use a Run Command... option on the bottle you installed the program and it will put you in the correct directory. Look around and see if you can find it. Possibly on the C:/Program Files/ or something.
If it's the Steam version, launch steam and it should be on the program list there.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTlhlTVdFWnFZMlJXR1JGZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9