S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works Fine But....

no people show up. I have it installed in a Vista bottle because I discovered from some looking around in the files that it has a more updated nvidia driver, and so far all the programs I had installed in an XP bottle, are working much better in the Vista bottle. Onto the problem though....

I have in the -nointor -nodistort -dsound, and with the graphical properties all on medium (how they are set by default) everything works amazingly, except, that there are no people. Guns, food and drink, are all floating there and reacting with them, I can hear them and I can talk to them, but they just simply don't appear. I also found there are some objects that don't appear either. Plus when I ran out of town, an invisible boar killed me.... So this is a pretty serious issue with gameplay lol.

I've tried adjusting the resolution and graphical details, but the problem does not change, and instead of making anything better, it results in chopping sections of my main menu (and only the main menu) screen out.

Also, I am on a Macbook Pro, just a month before they updated the casing structure to the new look. Not sure what generation you call this.

Paul

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR3NhZTk1NDR3RzlQQnd0QiIsImdkcHIiOjB9