Star Trek Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

STO wont end the load

So I loaded the game yesterday, patched it, and then came to load. It got stuck on the loading screen. At a certain point, i heard the music for the character selection screen, but it still was stuck on the load screen.

I know I need to enter the pass form cryptic for a "new computer" that the recently added, but I get stuck on the load screen. Only once did the screen change and it was the username password screen. But even on that screen my keyboard could not write.

Any pointers? I really like the cross over concept and would like this ay better then to use windows on me mac.

I have OS X 10.6.8

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP41.00C1.B03
SMC Version (system): 1.27f3
GRaphics ard: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

I remember Jack telling me the load screen can take forever, but to just wait. It's patching/updating in the background and eventually it'll move on.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM01tMjlidGtMd0tKRXdNVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9