Star Trek Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Work fine on my Mac with 14.0.3

Unfortunately, the Arc Native Mac Client is very unstable.

I tried With CrossOver 14.0.3, using the Tie file and choosing the Installer from Perfect World.
I did not tried from Steam.

I launch the patch processing for a few minutes to check it.
I did not complete this step. I copy another full working folder coming from my bootcamp ...

The first launch is VERY SLOW , about 10 minutes, be patient with the "stuck" Delta Rising screen. Go have a coffee and a donuts ; D'oh!.

I play windowed maximized full video setting.
It crash every 10 minutes, with a Direct3D Fatal Error E_OUTOFMEMORY.
I did the regedit memory tips you can find here : https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=7626;tips=1#tip4989
And I lowered my video setting from max to advanced.
It crash less often. I guess with medium setting it won't crash anymore. You may fine tune the setting about the texture That is obviously the fatale error meaning (RTEX_NULL)

My Mac is quite strong : 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7 8 Go AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 Mo

Have fun waiting for a full stable Mac Client
Thanks to Crodeweavers team.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiekxXVG1KVUFycmRrMjlIWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9