Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Testing CXG 7.1.1 under Mac OS X 10.5.5

Everything seems to run smoothly except a few things i've found. I don't know whether it is the game itself or a crossover problem, but my game experience with the mouse wasn't as good as i expected, in the way it sort of fixed the view on the scene elements even having that option of autoaimming turned off. I tried several video configs, but didn't seem to fix anything either. Also, it doesn't save any preferences i set after reboot, and it is very annoying to reset my preferred keyboard commands everytime i want to play. And last "bug": On my last game, the windows mouse suddenly appeared in the middle of the screen like a crosshair, and i was able to move it during the transition video scenes, but it always returned to the very center on gameplay. I will keep on messing around....

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRks5WHQ2YjNMbTU5NkJBYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9