Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Not working on Yosemite - Crossover 14.0.x (stuck at splash screen)

Hi,

I used to play under Mavericks with the launcher_fix trick, but since I updated to Yosemite & to Crossover 14, no way any more.
I have disable_bitdefender on true in the launcher settings, but all I can do is log in, download patches if needed, then the splash screen opens up, the blue/yellow icon in the lower right blinks and turns for a while... and then everything is stuck :(

Any ideas on how to make this work?
I basically bought crossover just for this game (and Skyrim, not working anymore all the same :( )

Same issue.

i'm trying to get this to work on mavericks too. i've been able to get to the character creation screen, but then the loading screen stops at about 30% and freezes.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZjdtZ0hmMlhxa0FwNFI0WSIsImdkcHIiOjB9