Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Endless Login Page

Having some trouble with the client.

Here are the steps I'm goiing through to play using Crossover v15...

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)
2.66 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

1. Open Crossover
  2. Run swtor_fix.exe
  3. Run launcher.exe

Once I do this it takes me to login page where 85% of the time it sits on this page forever while the blue icon to the right spins.

Being unable to get past this login page is the biggest problem I'm having with this client.

Any advice?

Same problem for me. Installed fine, gets past launcher, then gets stuck on the loading screen, but if you hover the mouse around you can hear that there are buttons and options that can be clicked, it's just not showing that next screen.

Macbook Pro Retina 15 inch
El Capitan (10.11.1)
2.8 Ghz i7
16GB DDR3
Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB

Same exact Problem on a macbook air.

[b]Hey Leute, hatte dasselbe Problem.

[i]Habe es gelöst indem ich den Router überprüft haben und dort Fehler gefunden habe / falsche Einstellungen.
Bin 1&1 und auch router von dort (Fritzbox).[/i]

Was ich benutze:

Macbook Pro late 2011[/b]

*8gb RAM nachgerüstet

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZDdBZUJmSDljc25QVU15aCIsImdkcHIiOjB9