Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

SWTOR & 13.1.3 (Mac)

Before the update, I'd gotten SWTOR to work on Crossover 13 using the tips found on this forum.

Since the update to 13.1.3 earlier this afternoon, I've been having log-in issues. Sometimes, I've been able to log in. Others, it's given a message that the launcher is not connected to the Internet.

I've also discovered that I can't get Tatooine to load. My main had just gotten the story quest to head there. Departing my ship, the loading bar would get about a quarter of the way, then nothing would happen and the loading music would stop. A few minutes later, I'd force quit since nothing was happening. I've tried using the launcher repair found in the launcher, but it gets the not connected to the Internet message....

same here, I just rekindled my account and one of my alt's had been on tatooine and it won't load. gets stuck at 1/4 as well. oh well, hopefully a fix will happen. everything else seems to work fine though, pretty happy with it.

Tatooine is one of those planets that take a REALLY long time to load. You need to be very, very patient. Trust me, it will load eventually. TOR itself is already really slow when it comes to file handling, CrossOver on top of that makes it even worse.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWGI4NDN1OTRITTdtOHVYNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9