Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

shut down after a few seconds of playing

Hi everyone.

After lots of struggles with patching and being stuck at the start screen I finally managed to start the game.
I really thought I made it, but no: after like 30 seconds of running around and taking quests, swtor quits itself. It says there might be a problem with Cross Over and has to shut down.
I always start the fix launcher before starting the normal launcher and it works all perfect until it suddenly freezes. Then I get the error and it shuts down.

I really would buy Cross Over to play SWTOR, but by now I haven't found a solution for this.
Thanks for all your help.

I have the exact same problem! If anyone has the solution for this please let us know!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieTMzUXNMUzRIZlV1V3RlYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9