Star Wars: The Old Republic Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Stuck Patching

I have been trying to get this game working, and have attempted several fixes from the forums, setting "betrayer_disable" to true in the launcher settings, attempting to run swtor_fix.exe, and thanks to all the help from the forums, I managed to get the game to begin patching. However, at some point, the patch reaches "main assets 1" and just stops. It claims to still be working, but a quick look at activity monitor indicates that it's not actually downloading at all, or even really doing anything. Any ideas for how I can get it to download the patch properly?

I am running Mac OS 10.9.5 and Crossover 14.1.6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ3JaN1NkTFJxYzdnYWVldCIsImdkcHIiOjB9