Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

BeamNG.drive, Steam and xbox 360 controller

I posted the below to the more "general" discussions forum but it seems I should have posted it here instead. Apologies for that.

"I am running BeamNG.drive (beta 0.4.x) through Crossover on a Windows XP bottle of Steam on a 2015 iMac. Have any other Mac users been successful in getting the game to recognise an xbox 360 wired controller? When I go to "Controls" in the game it shows two controllers - the keyboard and the xbox controller - but only the keyboard actually works. None of the buttons on the controller elicit any response from the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I suspect that playing with the controller is going to be infinitely more enjoyable.

Many thanks for your advice and suggestions!"

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieHhrQ1l4Q1QzQXUyOTR6RSIsImdkcHIiOjB9