Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover 17 + Linux + Steam

Hello everyone,

I just installed the above Crossover 17 and Steam in my Linux 64 bit system. I was able to install Mugen Souls Z with no problem but when running the game I immediately get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error and the game closes.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this in order to play the game. Thanks.

I'm getting a different issue, but with Steam also. I'm running Ubuntu Budgie 17.10 and after about 10 to 30 seconds in Steam the Budgie panel flickers a few times and then the entire desktop crashes after another 10 seconds and my session is killed (I'm put back to the login screen). This is a recent issue for me but I can't figure out why.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMnB4enpOMnU3dTR4YUw0UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9